Can you print on sizes other than those listed?
If you require custom sized prints, please get in touch using the contact page or email email@example.com and we will try to accommodate your needs.
What is your shipping policy?
All art prints are packaged with care and shipped in protective mailing tubes.
Shipping rates are as follows:
- Flat rate shipping charge of £4.95
- Shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class
- Flat rate shipping charge of £5.95
- Shipped via Royal Mail Europe Standard Airmail
- Flat rate shipping charge of £6.95
- Shipped via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
What payment methods do you accept?
All major credit/debit cards are accepted. You can also pay using Paypal.
Can you print on other mediums?
If you require prints on other mediums, please get in touch using the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate your needs.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Please allow up to 2 working days for your order to be processed. Delivery times vary depending on the destination. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- 3 to 5 working days
- 6 to 10 working days
- 10 to 14 working days
What is your refund policy?
We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are not, then a full refund minus the shipping fee will be honoured so long as:
- The return has been requested within 15 days of receiving the order
- Prints are not damaged and are returned in the original packaging
- You cover the postage costs for the print(s) you wish to return
Please get in touch via the
contact page to arrange a return.
Do the prints come framed?
The prints do not come framed, however the print sizes are fairly standard and you should be able to find frames easily. It is recommended that you speak to framing specialists on how to best frame your prints. Here are a few pointers on framing:
Choosing the frame
The frame should compliment the artwork and the surrounding in which it will live. Picking out a colour from the art for the frame is a good way to go. Remember the frame should not overpower the art and if you really want the art to be the focus then choose a frame which matches the wall so that it blends in.
Choosing the mat The mat should also compliment the artwork and not overwhelm it so pick a colour which is light. The purpose of matting is to separate the art from the glass to allow air flow and prevents the two sticking together. Materials containing acid will eventually turn yellow and ruin the artwork so it is recommended to use acid free materials to help with the longevity of the art.
Choosing the glass
Clear frame glass is most commonly used for framing. Other options available are non-glare glass and UV filtering glass which is the highest quality and is used for archival framing. Both non-glare and UV flitering are also available in plexi which is commonly used for framing.
What is the quality and longevity I should expect from the prints?
All pieces are printed on 230gsm archival matte paper which has a longevity of up to 120 years if taken care of correctly. Canon archival pigments that are fade-resistant for up to 75 years are used for printing.
How should I handle and care for my print?
Below are some recommendations for handling and caring for your art print(s):
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Never allow liquids of any kind to come in contact with the print
- Avoid touching the print surface
- Use acid free meterials for storage and framing
- Use glass or plexi with UV flitering to provide the greatest protection against fading
- Avoid hanging the print unprotected. Chemicals in wall paint can damage the print and cause it to turn yellow over time
What size prints do you offer?
There are 3 sizes available for every artwork:
- Small with 1 inch matt border
- Medium with 1.5 inch matt border
- Large with 2 inch matt border
The dimensions of the print will depend on the artwork selected. The sizes given when ordering your prints
exclude the matt border around the print.